Sunday, March 1, 2015

Naked Trading No Indicators

My Fellow Forex Trader:

It seems pretty obvious that the more complicated we make trading, the harder it's going to be to make real money trading forex. For whatever the reason, people just don't seem to listen.

How else would that explain why only 5% of forex traders make any money? If all these "magical" indicators and robots worked, why are there so many people crashing their accounts?

All these overpriced indicators provide absolutely NO insight to the market!!
So, why are people spending their hard earned money on all this garbage? It's simple. Most traders don't really have a clue what's going on in the market.

They would much rather just fill their charts with indicators telling them when and how to trade.

Almost All Trading Indicators Are Lagging.

Why would you want to base your trading decisions off of something that is only telling you what has already happened.

I don't mean to come down hard on indicators. Truth be told that's exactly what I used when I first started trading.

When I started to think this through. Why am I trading something that I don't understand?

The indicators were doing the trading, NOT ME!! I just went along for the ride.

Think about that for a second. I was basically just an inanimate object waiting for random lines to cross, telling me that I should open or close a trade.

It dawned on me. How in the world could I make money trading forex, if I don't even understand what I am looking at????

It was then that I decided to listen to what all the professional traders had to say on the subject. I noticed two words that came out of most of their mouths: PRICE ACTION!

It was so obvious, I couldn't believe it.

Do you think that the most successful traders in the world are really worried about what a couple of Stochastic lines are doing? I highly doubt that.

The whole point is that they don't need them or any other indicator for that matter. Their own eyes are their best indicator.

If you don't believe me, all you have to do is look at the history of the markets and how traders became successful.

There were legendary floor traders at the beginning of the stock market who became millionaires just by following the movement of the price. They didn't even have charts, much less indicators!!! What's our excuse???

That's when I dropped everything, completely cleared my charts of all indicators and began to look at my forex charts, as the purists call, naked.

There was nothing blocking my view of the price. No Moving Averages, No Stochastics, No MACD, No RSI, NOTHING but a simple bar chart.

I would love to tell you that the first day I did this, I instantly saw the holy grail and I was going to be rich by the end of the week. But that didn't happen.

The truth is I didn't see anything. I didn't have some great epiphany. But Rome wasn't built in a day, so I kept on trying the next day, and the day after that to see if I "could figure" out the markets.

It took awhile, but everyday that I did this, I started to realize something:

MARKET PRICES HAVE PATTERNS THAT ARE REPEATED OVER AND OVER, WHICH CAN BE USED TO FORECAST FUTURE MOVEMENTS

By the end of a couple weeks, I began to see the market in a completely brand new light.

It was like I could see the market's energy. For the first time in my miserable trading life I could see the market as a living, breathing thing.

It stunned me that throughout all these times I was looking at a chart, this was staring back at me the whole time and I couldn't see it.

How could this be??????

It's simple! All these pesky indicators were blocking my view.

From that day forward I was a completely different trader.

No more indicators, No more trading robots, No more chat rooms, No more signal services, No more spending hundreds of dollars on useless software. No more NONSENSE.
 
I became the trader that I always wanted to be and I owe it all to trading naked
Nota: Cerita ini dipetik dari Penjual EBook... banyak benarnya apa yang dia katakan; sebab tu aku masukkan dalam blog nie.

No comments: